Online Services

Tax Zone

  • Tax Calculators Some tax calculators for you to use.
  • Tax Helpsheets Numerous tax helpsheets on all different aspects of personal tax, general business tax, limited company tax, employment tax, vat, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and stamp duty.
  • HMRC Forms All the tax forms you are likely to need.
  • Tax Rates and Allowances  All the up-to-date tax rates and allowances you are ever likely to need.
  • Useful Tax Links Links to other helpful tax websites.





Useful Tax Links


HM Revenue & Customs All tools Calculator


Companies House Forms

Most of the more popular Limited Company forms are below. For a full list of all forms please visit the forms page on the Companies House website.

  • AA01 Change of accounting reference date
  • AA02 Dormant Company Accounts
  • AD01 Change of registered office address
  • AD02 Notification of single alternative inspection location (SAIL)
  • AD03 Change of location of the company records to the single alternative inspection location (SAIL)
  • AD04 Change of location of the company records to the registered office
  • AP01 Appointment of director
  • AP02 Appointment of corporate director
  • AP03 Appointment of secretary
  • AP04 Appointment of corporate secretary
  • TM01 Termination of appointment of director
  • TM02 Termination of appointment of secretary
  • CH01 Change of director's details
  • CH02 Change of corporate director's details
  • CH03 Change of secretary's details
  • CH04 Change of corporate secretary's details
  • AR01 Annual Return
  • DS01 Striking off application by a company
  • DS02 Withdrawal of striking off application by a company
  • IN01 Application to register a company
  • MG01 Particulars of a mortgage or charge
  • MG02 Statement of satisfaction in full or in part of mortgage or charge
  • MG04 Application for registration of a memorandum of satisfaction that part (or the whole) of the property charged (a) has been released from the charge; (b) no longer forms part of the company's property
  • MG06 Particulars of a charge subject to which property has been acquired
  • NM01 Notice of change of name by resolution
  • Res CA2006 Special resolution on change of name
  • Written Res CA2006 Written special resolution on change of name
  • SH01 Return of allotment of shares
  • Stock transfer form
  • Dividend Voucher
  • Dividend Board Minutes


HMRC Forms


General & Self Assessment

  • 64-8 Authorising your agent
  • CWF1 Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
  • CA5601 Application to pay National Insurance by Direct Debit
  • CF10 Self-employed people with small earnings - applying for a certificate of exception
  • CH2 Child Benefit Claim
  • R38 Tax Claim
  • R40 Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
  • P50 Claim for Income Tax repayment
  • R85 Getting your interest without tax taken off
  • SA1 Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
  • SA100 Self Assessment Tax Return
  • SA101 Self Assessment Additional Information
  • SA102 Employment supplementary pages
  • SA103F Self-Employment (full) supplementary pages
  • SA103S Self-Employment (short) supplementary pages
  • SA105 Land and Property supplementary pages
  • SA303 Claim to reduce payments on account
  • SA400 Registering a partnership for Self Assessment
  • SA401 Registering a partner for Self Assessment
  • P85 Leaving the United Kingdom
  • NRL1 Non-resident Landlords - Individuals



  • FBI 2 Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (Internet)
  • P9D Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted - for employees earning less than £8500
  • P11D Expenses and benefits
  • P11 Deductions working sheet
  • P38S Student employees
  • P46 PAYE – notice of new employee
  • P46(Car) Car provided for the private use of an employee or a director
  • P60 - Info Only Employee end of year certificate
  • PSA1 PAYE Settlement Agreement Calculation
  • SC2 Employee’s statement of sickness


Ltd Companies


Value Added Tax

  • VAT1 Application for registration
  • VAT2 Partnership details
  • VAT7 Application to cancel your VAT Registration
  • VAT68 Transfer of a business as a going concern - request for transfer of a registration number
  • VAT427 Claims for Input Tax/Relief after cancellation of registration
  • VAT600 FRS Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
  • VAT600 AA Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme
  • VAT652 Voluntary disclosure of errors on VAT Returns
  • VAT1614 Option to tax land and buildings notification form



Business News

Up to the minute news, information and analysis.

Find the latest news on the BBC's website


Business Start Up Advice

Wide ranging commercial small business advice sites with stacks of free advice...


Other useful start up sites...

  • Business Link Advice for businesses from the DTI Small Business Service.
  • HM Revenue & Customs Advice from Revenue and Customs on business start up issues.
  • Shell Livewire Shell Livewire assists people aged 16-30 wanting to start up their own business.


Employment Related


Princes Trust Independent help for 16-30 year olds in developing their own business